This page last updated
Sunday, July 18, 2010
History - Ms. Hotz's Classes
I hope this site will
be useful. There are pages for each of the courses I teach. There
you can find information about the policies, procedures, guidelines and expectations
of the class, recent assignments and upcoming events, projects and tests.
Please be sure to check the bottom of the page to see when I last updated
it, I may change due dates etc. without posting them here. It's important to remember that what is communicated in class is the final word, not the website, but the website hopefully will offer some help.
- Summer reading information for incoming students to Honors US History for the 2010-11 school year.
- Links to sites for Honors US History 9, US History 11 , and Arts & Ideas, check out what we're up to.
- TheArts & Philosophy Resources pages are still under development- be patient with me. I have lots to add, but probably will do so very slowly, as time permits.
- Ever wondered where I get my Current Events? Take a look the News Sources page!
- New! Ms. Hotz's History Forum - I'm not quite sure if or how I'll end up using this, but it's there
- The Using
the Internet pages are important ones - don't forget to be careful of
- For those of you
that are politically opinionated and even those of you who aren't, check
out the government section.
- The US History
links sections need a bit of updating. I checked my links pretty recently, but
have a number of things to add - particularly in some of the US unit sections.
Feel free to poke around, let me know if there are any problems or suggestions
by emailing me.