What's here includes....
- Links to pages for my US History 9, Honors US History 9, and Arts & Ideas classes . Each page includes information about policies, expecations, recent assignments and upcoming events. Remember though, what is communicated in class is the final word, not this website.
- Summer reading information for incoming students to Honors US History for the 2013-14 school year.
- There are resources for US History, Government, Arts & Philosophy - just use the navigation bar to your left to check them out.
- Ever wondered where I get my Current Events? Take a look the News Sources links!
- Pages with tips on Using the Internet
- In the Headlines Just threw this up quickly as a place for me to post links to articles and videos that may help to explain some of the more complicated issues/events in the news. Needs work, but there's some good stuff there, including links to clips I show in class and others like them.
A few comments...
- For those of you that are politically opinionated and even those of you who aren't, check out the government section.
- The Arts & Philosophy Resources pages are still under development- be patient with me. I have lots to add, but probably will do so very slowly, as time permits.
- The US History
links sections need a bit of updating. I routinely check my links in the summer, but
still have a number of things to add - particularly in some of the later US unit sections.
Feel free to poke around, and let me know if there are any problems or suggestions
by emailing me.
This page last updated
October 15, 2013